Subscription Benefits for Teachers
Your work is essential. That’s why we’re committed to helping educators adjust to the changing classroom with flexible teaching resources for Kindergarten through sixth grade.
- All-inclusive print and digital materials to meet the needs of traditional and blended classrooms
- Access to all TIME for Kids issues in the Digital Library from January 2020 to today
- Teacher’s Guides and curriculum with each issue
- 1 year of TIME magazine included with each teacher’s subscription
- Flexibility and full integration with Google Classroom to easily manage your classroom and assign articles, magazines, quizzes and more
- Accessibility features on timeforkids.com, including key articles with Spanish translation, read-aloud functionality, and embedded vocabulary support
- Lesson plans and teaching resources for each issue, including printable and online worksheets and assessments
- Key articles available at three reading levels; select articles available at two levels
- Access to the TIME Vault for 95+ years of historic TIME magazine content—every cover, article and advertisement
TIME for Kids allows teachers to enrich their curricula and support the goals of Title 1. Read more about the impact a subscription can have in your classroom.Download PDF
Common Core State Standards
As a resource providing real-world context for classroom lessons, TIME for Kids follows Common Core State Standards. Read more about how a subscription is standards-aligned.Download PDF
Response to Intervention (RTI)
TIME for Kids falls within Tier 1 of most RTI programs as a supplemental resource that’s relevant and engaging. Share this document with your school for more information.Download PDF
Top Stories for Tomorrow’s Leaders
Immerse students in today’s news, edited for accessibility at their reading level. Class sizes of 10 or more students qualify for a classroom subscription.
Grades K-1 and Grade 2 Editions
Grades 3-6 Edition
- 24 weekly issues during the school year (including 2 double issues)
- Current events and feature stories aligned with grade-appropriate science and social studies topics
Bring world events to life—with TIME for Kids. We offer both print and digital subscriptions to fit the needs of every homeschool environment.
as low as $24.95/ per year